Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WOW... It's been a while!

o1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush? I use a Sonicare.. gotta love my healthy gums :)
o2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today: My cousin Kaedin.. He called me and told me he misses his "Wimsey Macole"- Lindsey Nicole :)
o3. What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning? Hacking up a lung.. gotta love the FLU :(
o4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago? Eating dinner, really early!
o5. What Is Your Favorite Candy? Mounds Bars!!
o6. What's Your Favorite Food? Filets!!!
o7. What's the last thing you said out loud? "is that a midget?!?"- I was watching Oprah.
o8. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip from Graeter's
o9.What is the last thing you drank? Sunkist-- I know..Bad..
10. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping? Like 26 hours- Relay for Life
11. Have You Ever Made a Promise You'd Die to Keep? Die- probably not..
12. The Last Sporting Event You Watched? Tennis
13. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn? Kettle Corn
14. Ever go camping? It's been forever!!!!
15. Do You Take Vitamins Daily? Yes
16. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? Not EVERY Sunday
17. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw? If it is from a Fast Food place...
18. What Did Your Last Text Message say? A healthy baby! I don't even care what it is, Just Healthy!!- My friend, she's PREGGOOOOO!
19. Where Is Your Dad? Probably driving home from work?
20. Look To Your Left, What Do you see? One of my couch pillows falling over.
21. What Color Is Your Watch? It is silver, with little diamonds. It is a Fossil from my hubby on our wedding day. I love it!
22. What did you do yesterday? Found out I have the flu. Went and got my medicine, slept, slept, coughed ALOT, and slept some more. :)
23. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru? Depends on how busy it is.
24. What Is Your Favorite Number? Hmmm I don't really have one?
25. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? My mom. She was checking in on me and my sick hubby.
26. Any Plans Today? Nope we are not allowed out of our home! This H1N1 stuff is NO JOKE!
27. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now? My surgery that is planned for next month. :(
28. Last Song Listened To? I have no idea!
29. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards? Nope!
30. Favorite Pair Of Shoes You Wear All The Time? Depends on what season it is. I love my black pumps or any of my flats!
31. Do You Love Anyone? :0) Yes!
32. What Do You Usually Do During The Day? Work. Come home and cook dinner, then hang out with the hubby!
33. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now? Hate is a VERY strong word. I do dislike people though!
34. Do You Use The Word 'hello' Daily? Yep
35. Do You Like Cats? I love my Murphy Boy. I am definately a CAT person!
36. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags? Yep- Cleveland
37. How Did You Get Your Worst Scar? I was jumping on my parents bed and fell off and bumped my head! :) Had to get a lot of stitches in my eyelid!
38.. Last CD Played? Ummmm, a burnt one in my car, but usually I just use the iPod hook up.
39. Last Bubble Bath? Last night! I'm sick!!
40. Last Meal?Matt and I just made our favorite homemade pizza's, with olive oil, fresh mozzarella and basil!
41. Have You Ever Dated Someone Twice? The man I married!
42.. Have You Ever Lost Someone? Yes- :( It's been a rough year.
43. Have You Ever Slept Until 1pm? Only when I am sick!
44. Have You Met A Famous Person? Ummm... Not that I recall!
45. List Three People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything: My mom, My aunt and My Hubby.
46. List Five Favorite Colors/shades: Black, Grey, Tiffany Blue, Pink and Yellow.
47. Whats your favorite TV show? 24, LOST & Biggest Loser
48.Favorite Books? My Sister's Keeper, The Plain Truth and Twilight
49.How many sibling do you have? 3 Sister's and 1 Brother
50.How many babies do you want to have? I want 3, Hubby wants 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment