Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ahh what a week...

Hi everyone! My name is Lindsey... So I decided to join this blogging world so that I can start journaling more.. Matt and I are a young married couple. He is 24 and I am 22.. We got married in August and it was amazing..and still is!


Matt works for UPS and then he also coaches Varisty Soccer for Madison Christian School...



I work for a Chiropractor and am attempting a career in photography as well.. It is my passion. When my camera is in my hand I am in my element.. :)




We together have a cat named Murphy, and I must admit he is the cutest/coolest/meanest/whiniest cat in the world. But he makes us very happy...




Ok I think that is enough for now... :)

I think I will always end with a good quote...


"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment