Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another good weekend!

It started off by having an AWESOME wedding to attend.. My good friend Mandie from high school got married! Her wedding was gorgeous.. and so was she!! It was so nice to be with good friends and it was so amazing the way her NEW hubby looked at her as he was saying his vows.. It brought tears to my eyes... he was just saying them and was COMPLETELY in love with her..Here are some pictures from their beautiful wedding!












After the wedding we went straight home, packed and were out at Matt's parents cabin by 5 pm.. It was a GREAT getaway.. It was just so awesome to be away from all the responsibilities of normal everyday life! We just relaxed, sat around the fire and hung out with family. I actually had my pain spell come back for the weekend, which stunk, but it wasn't something that my meds didn't control! BECAUSE I was so relaxed, I only took 1 picture... It is the picture of my husband.. with ORANGE gloves on, doing the dishes!! He is too funny, and then the other ones are a couple months old, but this cabin is just the best place ever!










Then on Monday we went swimming all day with family!

AND AT LAST.... My AMAZING garden!!! Look at all the green!! My tomato plant isn't doing GREAT, but my green beans are!!



This Memorial Day weekend was just SO nice. It was a great feeling to just FORGET everything.. I can say forget, but I didn't at all..but I was just reminded of HOW AMAZING the people and surroundings in my life are! And it is making this JOURNEY, that much better!

And my Quote:

" You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip."Jonathan Carroll



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend too! That cabin DOES look amazing! I am glad you were able to relax - nothing is better than that during these times! I go to the dr next Tues to figure out how I'm doing - hopefully everything is good!!! I'm getting a little worried that AF hasn't come yet...but I guess it's only been a month...
    How's the job thing going? I hope things have gotten better!
    Hey, do you have facebook by any chance?
    Talk to you later darlin!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good weekend! It looks sooo relaxing! You asked about the methotrexate. It didn't really make me sick, but a few days after I had the shot was New Year's Eve. And since I knew the pregnancy wasn't viable, I drank. A lot. The next day was horrible! Worst hangover of my life because the drug makes your body not be able to metabolize the alcohol. (Wish I'd known that) I had really, really bad gas pains that day as well. Crippling pain. Not sure if that was because of the alcohol, the methotrexate or the combo of the two. Hope that answers your question!

    ReplyDelete