Saturday, May 23, 2009

Get AWAY weekend!!!

Ahhh. I feel SO fortunate, we are going away for the weekend to my husband's parent's cabin! They will be there too but it will be such a nice getaway from everything we have been going through!! They own 8 acres and it is in the middle of NOWHERE... the stars are amazing, and we have 3-4 wheelers we take with us...we plan on going fishing (I haven't gone in years!).. we usually get out there at LEAST every 6 weeks.. it will be a nice long weekend.. the last time we were there is when we conceived..SO BYE FRIENDS!! Have a GREAT Memorial Day!! I will upload with pictures when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time. You definitely deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey! I am soo glad you guys were able to get away this weekend! I can't wait to hear about it - I hope it gave you some time to heal and recover and just enjoy one another! Thanks for your message the other day!! I can't wait to start TTC again either - I really hope we get to try sooner than we think!!! :) I hope your weekend was fabulous and I will talk to you soon darlin!

    ReplyDelete