Wednesday, May 20, 2009

:( Sad Day Yesterday

So...I asked Matt to HIDE all baby stuff! The day before finding out I was having an ectopic pregnancy I had my first Dr.'s appointment, they gave me a folder of pregnancy stuff, I scheduled my U/S appointment, then I went to Target to get some cute stuff because I was SO excited!!

So, I am cleaning YESTERDAY.. of ALL DAYS!! And then BAM- right in my face falls out an appointment card... saying I have SHOULD have had an appointment at 2:40... Not only just an appointment, but my ultrasound...

Talk about being devastated AGAIN... It brought back every emotion.. I was sobbing... I'm not mad at Matt at all, he did do very well at hiding it all.. so since I blog, I decided I wanted to take some pictures of it all.. Because that is my emotional therapy, pictures and colors.. lol.. and boy do they make cute baby stuff these days!!.. At least next time we get preggers I will have some special stuff for our baby!
Just thought I would share..




"Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nuture it. You hold it. You dance with it." -Mitch Albom

4 comments:

  1. Aaw! I'm sorry you had to have that unexpected reminder hun! That happened to me the day of my ultrasound too...stupid reminders! But that is very adorable baby stuff and you will have one someday that will be spoiled rotten with the cutest baby stuff ever and it's going to be AMAZING! Hang in there!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I am so sorry. (((HUGS))) It's really hard finding baby stuff after a m/c. I had a meltdown like that after my m/c too. I wrote my next appointment in our kitchen calendar in big red letters being all excited and then I had the m/c before the appointment and a week later I looked at the calendar and saw the appointment and I was bawling my eyes out...
    I stuck all the baby stuff we bought together with the ultrasounds and my baby book in a box that you can lock and I have it to this day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!! Even though it was SO sad, I can't help but look at it and be excited for what is to come.. because I know that I will be preggers again someday soon!!! :) And you both will be too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. I'm sorry you had a bad day. With my first m/c I kept all my baby stuff together and would get it out and cry when I needed to. With my ectopic I didn't buy any baby stuff, (just a few maternity shirts which are hanging in the closet, just waiting to be worn) I also scheduled my first RE appt for the same day that my U/S was supposed to be so at least I could feel like we were moving forward. Everyone grieves in different ways. Do whatever feels right for you. Sometimes that's a good cry.

    ReplyDelete